4-Week TRIM-LIFE Weight Release Program
Release Weight Using Clinical Hypnosis and Develop a Healthy Relationship with Food
TRIM-LIFE will empower you to manage your weight by addressing body, mind, and spirit. You will learn mindfulness, relaxation, and meditation techniques along with powerful hypnotic tools. These will help you:
· Reduce Stress Eating
· Stop Yo-Yo Dieting, Fad Diets, or pills
· Manage Food Addictions
You will learn tools to:
· Understand and change the programming of your subconscious mind to gain control of your eating habits and food choices.
· Learn to hear and be guided by your body’s inner voice about when to eat and when you are satisfied to stop.
· Learn to decrease stress and bring more of what you want into your life
· Shrink your stomach to its natural size through hypnosis so that you are satisfied with less food intake.
· Identify and resolve emotional patterns that activate cravings and unhealthy eating behaviors so you can be at peace in your relationship with food.
· Eliminate cravings for foods that do not serve the health of your body
· Halt the cycle of binge eating that is triggered by restricting foods and fear of deprivation
· Diminish binge-eating triggers by pairing them with unpleasant associations in your subconscious using hypnosis.
Where: Transitions Counseling Center
1616 W. Church St.
Newark, OH 43055
When: May 7, 14, 21, 28, 2014
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm (with healthy snacks provided)
With Whom: Cindy M. Webb, LISW-S, ACHt
Investment: 4 week program $160.00 ($40.00 per session) plus $40 for materials (includes Book, CD, and workbook)
TRIM-LIFE is a program developed by Diane Zimberoff, founder of the Wellness Institute, IN Seattle, WA to use the power of the subconscious mind to effectively eliminate emotional causes of eating as well as to shift the physical body into choosing healthy patterns. It is a program developed in 1985 and successfully taught since that time by individuals who are certified clinical hypnotherapists. This program is currently being offered by the Integrative Medicine Department at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, OH.